LED Strip Lights – A Great Way to Enhance Your Home’s Interior Design

by | May 26, 2016 | Business

Gone are the days when homeowners had to call in the professionals to unscrew old lighting fixtures and install new ones because although this is still sometimes necessary, people are quickly turning to the next best (and convenient) thing – LED strip lights. Designed with an adhesive backing that simplifies the installation process, these long-lasting lights have fantastic luminous efficacy. The fact that they are manufactured with a range of settings means that the lights can be controlled in various ways. Let’s find out more, shall we?

What Are LED Strip Lights?

These lights are sold on the website. They are unique in design with their strip-like appearance, which is best suited to bathrooms and compact areas that require lighting, such as beneath a cabinet. Pay attention to the length of the strip when you make a purchase because if it doesn’t fit, it can’t be cut! Some LED strip lights will be rigid whereas others will be flexible. It is also possible to buy these lights with a red glow.

Benefits of LED Lights

Switching to LED lighting could save you heaps of money. Perhaps the best power-saving option out there at the moment, LED strip lights have a life time expectancy of a staggering 100,000 hours. Approximately 80 percent of the LED’s electrical energy will be used to provide a light source, with the remaining 20 percent being converted into heat. Now that is an environmentally friendly choice!

Selecting a Brightness Level

The convenient thing about buying LED strip lights is that they will come in various brightness levels, so whether you want to create a subtle glow or make certain accents pop out with bright white lighting, you can do so. Daylight, cool white and soft white are three examples of the most common colour temperatures.

Latest Articles



Similar Posts